- Tent/RV Limits – There is only one camping unit allowed per site. This includes tents (one per site). If you have an RV and you want to pitch a tent for the kids (as an example), you must get permission from the office.
- Parking – limited to one vehicle per site. If you have more than one vehicle, please inform the office and park one of them at the designated parking area.
- Maximum No. of Guests – Site fees are for registered campers only. This includes 2 adults and their dependent children. Maximum of 6 guests per site. Each additional overnight guest is $10.00.
- Campfires – Please build fires in the fire rings provided at each site and never leave the fire unattended. Please do not move the fire rings to a different area.
- Garbage – Please keep your campsite clean of debris, garbage, and litter of any kind. Garbage is picked up from your site daily, at 6PM. Please do not leave any garbage out after 5:00 PM.
- Alcohol – Alcohol beverages must remain at your campsite.
- Children/Minors – Minors must be at their site by 11:15 PM. Conduct, behavior, and control of children are the parents’ responsibility.
- Quiet Time – All noisy activity (music, revelry, loud voices, etc.) must cease by 11:00 PM. You are welcome to continue to enjoy your campfire conversation after 11:00 PM but it cannot bother other campers.
- RV Sites – Sites shall be kept neat and clean without an excess of accumulated items visible to other guests. Please observe site boundaries.
Campers Haven campers have the privilege of sharing the campground with their guests under the following terms and conditions.
- Day guests visiting a camper must report to the office. They will be charged $5.00 per person.
- All overnight guests will be charged $10.00 per person, per night.
- No visitors will be admitted after 8:00 PM.
- Any camper or guest that willfully or through negligence defaces or destroys property or equipment of the campground, or that of another camper or guest, will be held responsible for full value thereof.
- Water Usage – There is no use of water to wash any equipment, vehicle, RV, filling pools of any size, or to run sprinklers. This rule is strictly enforced to conserve water, and violators will be asked to leave.
- The speed limit is 5 MPH. This also applies to those on a golf cart. Keep our children safe!
- Campground restrooms and showers are reserved for registered campers only.
- The dump station is for Campers Haven campers only!
- Normal bagged kitchen garbage only (No TV sets, lawn chairs, clothing, etc.) will be picked up from your site. Do not leave garbage out after 5:00 PM.
- Proof of vaccines are to be provided to the office at check in.
- All pets are to be kept on a leash.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- Pets are prohibited from entering any of the campground buildings or the pool area.
- No pets in the cabins.
The swimming pool is not supervised by a lifeguard. In place of on site supervision, we have established a series of safeguards to be followed by all guests.
- Never swim alone. A minimum of two adults 18 years of age or older must be present whenever the pool is in use. At least one adult must remain on deck.
- There are no substitutes for adequate supervision. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the swimming pool by a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older whom is responsible for their actions and behavior.
- Don’t drink alcohol and swim!
- Actions Not Allowed – No diving, no running, no jumping, no horseplay!
- Items Not Allowed – No food, beverages, or smoking inside the pool area.
- Use of the pool is only permitted during the posted hours of operation (11:00 am – 8:00 pm). ADULT SWIM is from 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm and 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm daily.
- Clothing Guidelines – Swimwear only. No cut off shorts, dark t-shirts or diapers. (Swim diapers are available at the store.)
- Campers Haven reserves the right to limit use of pool accessories such as fun noodles, balls, floats, and diving sticks.
- Maximum capacity is 40 people.
Anyone found not obeying the pool rules will be prohibited from using the pool for the day or potentially the remainder of their stay.
Use of the swimming pool is done at your own risk. For EMERCENCIES, please notify the park operator and seek help immediately. CALL 911 for emergencies. Office phones are free for you to use during an emergency.